Monday, April 12, 2010

Finding Blog Friends

Hello Everyone!
What a wonderful place the world of blog is.
For me the new friends I make daily are the best part
of the experience. I wanted to take a moment to express
my sincere thanks and gratitude that you are reading along.
I have been feeling a little down about losing so many readers
lately. I do realize I have many blog friends and followers.
I'm not concerned with the *number*.
I just want you to enjoy your visit here and stick around.
I can't turn my blog into crafty stuff I make since I don't
make anything. I have also promised my hubby not to turn
my blog into a personal family journal.
This is due to safety reasons, deployments, etc...
This pretty much leaves me showing you our home and
the changes we make, recipes and fun giveaways.
I hope it's enough.
I really don't want to post the same things over and over
and then bore you to tears but I feel I have run out of ideas.
This isn't meant to create a pity party.
I just wanted to be honest and let you know how I'm feeling.
I will post about the post ideas you all gave me very soon
and if anyone has anymore please let me know.
Thank you again for your kindness and understanding.
You are all always welcome here anytime!
Join me to see items from dearest blog friends.
I ordered this beautiful flower arrangement
for my foyer table from Kristens Creations.
She is so talented! If you have not paid her a visit
check out her blog and Etsy shop. She is about to
make new items from her recent trip to market.
Look at the precious bird and lovely urn style vase.
I really love it and the height for this special location.
Thank you being such a sweet friend Kristen!
Another wonderful blogger friend is Gloria at Happy To Be.
She is the kindest heart to all and my blogger "Mom"...:)
A few months ago I won a special giveaway of hers
and have treasured these darling bluebird plates.
They are a set of 4 and I displayed them in the bookcase
in our bonus room. They mean so much to me.
Thank you very much Gloria! Pay this lady a visit.
I added a stand and pretty plaid ribbon.
Another sweet blogger friend of mine is Sherri
at Jack & Jill Interiors for Children. She makes
beautiful handpainted creations and created this
large M. I won this from her on a recent give away
and couldn't be more pleased with it. Thank you Sherri!
Please pay her a visit to meet an amazing lady.
Have a great week!

0 Comments: