Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Mantel Party

Hello Everyone!
It's a mantel party over at the Nesting Place
and I thought I would join in with the fun.
Pay her a visit to view more decorating inspiration.
Join me and I'll share the heart of our home with you.
Here is our mantel stained a dark cherry. I added a sage
runner, a tuscan style print, scroll candles and topiaries.
A home sign from Kirklands is placed on a stand.
I bought the print at Kohls. I love the warm feel of it.
The topiaries and the candles are from Home Goods.
A trio of candlesticks from Pier 1 and jars from Kirklands.
The wrought iron screen is from QVC.
Here is the view of the family room as you enter the room.
I really adore warm colors and a welcoming feeling.
In the 4 years since we built our home I have not felt like
doing the room over as of yet. I would have chosen a better
layout but this is what works with our large television armoire.
Mr Chestnut decided to show you his hang out by the door.
He loves to sleep and stretch. He is huge!
He meaures 3 1/2 feet long and weighs 22 pounds.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: