Hello Everyone!
It has been eight months now.
Many of you have asked about my healthy eating
and weight loss update so I thought I would share.
Total pounds lost-47 B/P -94/63
I am happy overall but I did miss my final goal.
I have only lost 2 more pounds since March when I
reached my 6 month mark. Click here to read my last update.
It's been frustrating to be really close and not hit the target.
Let me explain.
I have not changed my super healthy eating plan
or exercising. What happened is I have hit a plateau.
Clich here to read about plateaus.
My food intake is the same since I lost 45 pounds at
the 6 month mark and then I did not adjust my calories
to a lower amount so I'm weighing about the same.
I'm trying hard but plan to adjust and work harder.
My new goal is to lose 11 more pounds.
I want to drop 2 more sizes.
I'm 5'3" and very petite framed.
I have a date of 09/09/10 to reach this goal.
One year since I started this health journey.
Join me and I will show you my plans.
My BMI is now in the healthy range.I am very pleased with that but would like
to be about right in the middle of 18.5 to 25.
Click here to check yours.
We eat healthy and fresh foods daily.No refined sugars or sodas.
One mistake I made in the very beginningwas not purchasing a tape measure and finding
out my results this way. Even though I have
only lost 2 more pounds since March it could be
I have lost inches due to all the weight training.
I am also probably gaining overall muscle mass
which weighs more than the fat I am losing.
I will keep on moving forward with my plan.

Another adjustment I will make is increasing my
water intake even more. This will also help with the
water retention problem I have been having.
This has been another reason for the 2 pound only loss.
I am now off of the B/P medications and that is
wonderful but one of the side effects was water loss.
I do not recommend anyone to try losing weight
using water reducing medication. It's dangerous.
Please talk to your doctor first.
I hope I have helped to inspire you if need be.
I am certainly not an expert. I just wanted
to share my experience of what has worked for me.
I plan to post some more healthy recipes soon.
I'm hoping with more hard work my next post on
this subject will be a before and after success story.
Have a fantastic week!
to share my experience of what has worked for me.
I plan to post some more healthy recipes soon.
I'm hoping with more hard work my next post on
this subject will be a before and after success story.
Have a fantastic week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment