In seeking out inspiration on how to make our master bath not "blah", I came across this.
I am in love. At first, I'm sure the layout of this bathroom was seen as a bit of a challenge. No solid wall to put the vanities and mirror and a large section of the room dominated by the bath. The way they solved for this is totally ingenious I think. They hung mirrors from the ceiling! I love that this lets natural light into the room (hello awesome makeup application light!) They also used visually "light" elements in the vanity itself. Look at those sinks! Custom no doubt but love that they used something like this rather than a long, 1 piece vanity set with drawers/cabinets on the bottom.
As an aside, our master bath does not currently lend itself to anything that even remotely resembles this. Sigh...oh well. But I think with some paint, new light fixtures and individual mirrors rather than a big sheet mirror I could make a big impact. Adding to the to-do list...ugh.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Holy awesome bathroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment