Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shopping For Scrolls

Hello Everyone!
I found a few things yesterday and thought I would
play show and tell. I love to shop! How about you?
The theme of the day seemed to be scrolls.
Isn't it funny how that happens and you don't notice.
A scroll M candle from BB& Beyond for $7.
A new scroll runner for the coffee table from Ross.
It was 9.99. It's nice to use a light color for summer.
Scroll outdoor pillows from Lowes for our bistro set.
They were $9.99 a piece.
Notice our brown grass. This has been the driest season so far.
It did just rain briefly though. We really needed it.
Some fresh flowers for the oudoor deck table.
Let's see how long I can keep them alive.
A gold scroll frame from Ross for $6.
I love chunky frames and am always looking for them.
Another scroll frame from Ross for $4.
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: