Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Amazing modern pool

The heat is unrelenting these days in NC. Leave it to me to get pregnant during the hottest summer on record in a long time. We spend our fair share of afternoons at our neighborhood pool but I feel like I'd live in the water if this was my house/pool. Is this not amazing?

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool4

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool1


I especially love how the house actually extends over 1 side of the pool. This may seem strange but when you're pregnant and it's 100 degrees and humid, sitting in cool water AND being in the shade sounds like heaven.

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool3

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool2

And despite the fact that we live in a very traditional house, there's a small part of me that longs for a super modern space like this.

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool9-533x768

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool8

AndresRemyArchitectsDevotoOutdoorPool7

This dream brought to you by Andres Remy Architects.

0 Comments: