Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The bench that got away

I've been in search of a tufted bench to put under the window in the nursery instead of a window seat. I found this lovely on eBay, stalked watched it for days and then ended up losing the auction in the last seconds by FIFTY CENTS!!!! I've lost auctions before but man, that one stings.

The dimensions were perfect - 48.5" long, 16.5" wide, 17.5" high. It would fit snugly between my curtain panels and was still tall enough to fit some storage baskets underneath. The color wasn't even all that terrible (ie. I could live with it for a few months) and I love the French-y legs. Ultimately though, a nice white vinyle would be perfect for wipe-ability and durability.

Back to searching...

{UPDATE! I ended up getting a bench custom made modeled after this one. Check it out here.}

0 Comments: