Thursday, August 5, 2010

Home Sweet Rooster

Hello Everyone!
It's time to show off our roosters.
They have been invited to party down at Bella Vista.
I love red and roosters so you know I grabbed this plate
quickly from Marshalls. At $3 I was doing the happy dance!
A rooster tassel and frame complete the vignette.
I'm ready for fall seeing these warm colors.
Roo is back taking center stage.
You might remember my elegant rooster dishes I bought
last August at Cracker Barrel. They were a birthday
gift and since my birthday is tomorrow I thought I would
share a new tablescape with them. Has it really been a year?
The green goblets are from Target. The plaid placemats are
from BB& Beyond. I found the woven chargers at Ross.
I have a set of rooster S/P shakers that were a gift.
Gold rooster napkin rings are holding fringed napkins.
I finally found a rooster lamp at Kirklands!
I've been looking for one since the last rooster party.
What a nice price for $12.
It's a beige resin with a burlap shade.
I found a match to the lamp with this resin fruit picture.
It came from Cato Fashions of all places.
I had no idea they also sell home decor items.
Chestnut enjoys milk as you can tell by his size.
He says meow to all of you.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: