Friday, August 13, 2010

The Table Lady

Hello Everyone!
Just call me the table lady...;)
I went shopping with my birthday gift card at my
favorite store Kirklands and what did I find?
Yes, another table. Every single time I go shopping I
find one to put somewhere. It's getting to be quite funny.
I counted and believe it or not I have a total of 31 tables.
What? I think I earned my nickname don't you?
I'll take you on a tour of them soon.
Join me and check out my newest one.
I love red and tables so this one worked perfectly for me.
It's a bump out wall in our dinette so this was a nice spot.
I added the fall flowers, word picture and potpourri holder.
I realized the coffee prints were not quite right here
anymore so I shopped the house and switched them.
I hung these tuscan style prints instead.
Much better don't you think?
I put the coffee prints hanging next to the coffee pots
and now it looks like a cafe. We do enjoy our coffee.
One more view. It's a cheerful corner now.
I can't believe I left it blank all these years.
Have a great weekend!

0 Comments: