Thursday, February 3, 2011

Popping Up Pillows

Hello Everyone!
Aren't acccent pillows fun to add to a room?
They are one of my favorite home decor' items.
I'm always on the lookout for a new one.
Join me for a pillow parade!
The master bedroom has a mixture of blues and browns.
*All photos enlarge when clicked.*
The guest room is reds and golds.
A bench in the guest room holds more pillows.
Even a tiny leopard one.
The formal living room sofa holds a nice grouping.
I find pillows at many stores like Kirklands and Marshalls.
The bees and fleur de lis are two of my favorites.
The pillows on the new sofa in the family room.
The damask came with the sofa and loveseat.
I'll be taking in a cushion to Ashley to compare.
Thank you very much for all of your suggestions on the
orange color change. I'll let you know what happens.
If you missed the post about it click here.
The damask chair has a sage green mixed in it.
I added this color to make it pop.
My latest pillow find is from Marshalls.
An envelope pillow that matches the drapes in the office.
The bonus room is done in shades of blue.
I went with a circle theme on the pillows.


What a huge variety of styles to chose from!
Anyone can find a pillow to display.
Now I want a bench like this to display more pillows.
Precious huh?
The *Nest* and bird pillows from Pottery Barn.
So pretty!
Numbered and burlap pillows are all the rage.
I need to find a few soon. Love them!
Don't forget colorful outdoor pillows.
Spring is on the way!
Our gorgeous boy enjoying the pillows today.
~*~
Do I have a pillow obssesion? Probably...:)
Have you added any new pillows to your home?
Thanks for coming by and have a great week!

0 Comments: