Thursday, March 31, 2011

Elsa Mora Papercutting

Welcome to my latest obsession. I am completely and totally infatuated with artist Elsa Mora's paper cutting work. I've never seen anything like it. I can't even fathom how long it takes to create such beauty out of something as simple as paper.


Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Wouldn't you just die to have one of these originals? This one is for sale on Etsy (through a reserved listing) for $1,995. Ouch. Though again, I can't imagine how long it takes to create something so intricate and delicate.

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Elsa Mora Paper cutting

Believe it or not, this is just a tiny smattering of her work. You can see more of it on her blog. Definitely carve out a little time for yourself before heading over there. The amount of eye candy is insane. You can check out some of her work for sale at her Etsy shop including prints of some of her originals at more wallet friendly prices.

0 Comments: