Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Goodness Of Fall

Hello Everyone!
Happy *almost* Fall!
I hope you are all enjoying the new season.
Join me to see a table of fall goodness.
I brought out my sage pumpkin and leaf plate with a bird.
I added plaid ribbon to the candles for a fall-ish look.
Isn't this a sweet leaf plate?
I found it at Ross and loved the fall colors.
I tied more ribbon on a green trinket box.
I think anything becomes festive with some wire ribbon.
Michaels has a wonderful selection.
Here is the glitter pumpkin I found last fall at Kirklands.
It has little acorns and leaves at the top.
The wicker tray and the pumpkin are filled with texture.
~*~
I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you that
viewed and or commented on my previous post!
I meant to thank each one of you personally
and I did not get to everyone. Sorry about that.
You have all been very nice to me with my health scare
and struggle to change this past year. I can honestly say
it was a great help to me to have your encouragement.
You are the best blog friends. I appreciate you all.
I don't plan to post anymore weight loss posts but
please keep in mind I am here for you if need be.
Email me anytime with questions you may have.
Good luck to all of you on a weight loss journey!
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: