Monday, October 4, 2010

Etsy Shop Update!

I scored some awesome finds at a few of my favorite vintage haunts over the last week or so. And as much as the hoarder in me wants to keep them all, I've decided it's just not the best idea with a baby (and his many accouterments) on the way (38 weeks...just 2 more to go!!)

Check out my Etsy shop for everything available. I have a weakness for vintage brass items obviously. I've used several to accessorize around our home and I think they add the perfect little gleaming, finishing touch to a console, bookshelf or even nursery.

elephant-bookends
Vintage, solid brass elephant bookends here.

giraffe2
Vintage, solid brass Momma & Baby Giraffe figurine here.

owls
Vintage brass Hollywood Regency owl couple here.

hedgehog4
Solid brass vintage hedgehog here.

antelopes
Vintage brass antelope bookends here.

If those antelopes look familiar, it's because they were just featured in the premier issue of Rue Magazine. Love how they finish off a bookshelf!



tray1
Vintage bamboo-motiff serving tray here.

...And yes, there is actually even more stuff in the Etsy shop. I know...I have a problem. Don't judge.

0 Comments: