I got a bunch of emails asking me about the Wallies I used to label the food storage jars in my pantry. I seriously love this product so much, I thought it was worthy of its own post. I think the idea of re-positionable chalk contact paper is pretty much brilliant.
I seriously don't know if I'll ever do chalkboard paint again after discovering these. Not only do they provide a smooth, perfect surface for writing but they are 100% re-positionable. How awesome is that? These 9"x12" sheets were all I needed for my pantry project but they also come in 25" x 38" mural sheets. Imagine, you could do a whole wall in a playroom and then peel it off a few years later and never even have to worry about re-painting. LOVE THAT!
They also come in blue, schoolhouse green and purple if that happens to work better with your decor. I love dreaming up ways to use these!
You could stick them to some galvanized metal sheets and immediately make a magnetic chalkboard.
Since they're removable, you could stick one at each place setting on a farmhouse table and channel your inner artist for some fun place mats (for kids or adults!)
You could stick them to the front of a kitchen cabinet and make a quick (and non-permanent) message board.
What else would you do with these?
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Chalkboard Contact Paper
Posted by creation of the nation at 8:23 PM
Labels: contact paper, kid's rooms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment