Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Woke up feeling Lucky!

I woke up today feeling Lucky. And inspired by the magazine, decided to share these beautiful images with you!

I love Zooey Deschanel's style. If looked well on me, that's how my hair cut would be and that's how I'd dress. She just looks amazing, is married to one of the sexiest man alive and has a band! Wow!

I interviewed Zooey in 2006 for the movie “Failure to Launch” and she looked amazing. Tiny, but amazing!

I have a very few reasons of my own to feel luck today: I have all my trips until December booked and paid for, I created my first IRA account -- adult feelings --, things are going well at work and my boyfriend just started a new project. On top of all of that I feel good about my new eyes and I'm hopping that my (new found) confidence will push my weight loss and I'll be able to travel much lighter.


Ps. This issue of Lucky Magazine already has the Gisele/H&M ads in it! :)

Images: Lucky!

0 Comments: