Friday, September 9, 2011

Before and After happiness from Amy Meier

I first discovered the crazy talented Amy Meier when I saw her home office featured in BHG.  I instantly loved everything about her style.  Casual and classic, vintage and texture filled.  In other words, perfect.  The nursery she's created for her soon-to-be baby is too cute for words.

I've been neglecting other aspects of my life and instead devouring all the projects on her blog.  If you're a fan of dramatic before and afters (who isn't?), today's post is for you!  She's like a transformation fairy godmother!

Before


After


Before


After (love how she treated those potentially awkward and small windows!)

Before


After (love the architectural details she built into this space.  Those columns and that ceiling!!)


Before


After

 Before


After

Before


After (I LOVE this living room makeover she did for Abigail of 5th Joy)


The woman has crazy skills right?  See more of her work here and her blog here.

0 Comments: