Monday, September 26, 2011

Cup of Jo's Guide to New York City

Yahoo! My sweets, I'm thrilled to be sharing a little guide to New York City this week. I'll be sharing our favorite places to sleep, eat and play--as well as the best lobster roll ever, a (very) romantic date idea, the attractions that are worth battling the crowds and how to not look like a tourist (since my mom always asks!).

You could write a book on New York City (and people have:), so instead of featuring an overarching round-up, this guide will feature Alex and my regular hang-outs, personal favorites and New York discoveries. I'd LOVE to hear your recommendations in the comments, as well. The guide will be posted in separate parts all week, and I really hope you enjoy it. xoxo

(Photo by Shannen Norman for Cup of Jo; graphic design by HipHipGinGin for Cup of Jo)

0 Comments: