Monday, September 26, 2011

Gay parade, Belgrade. Part two



Well, this comes very well.
I was just listing through my daily e-newspapers, when I discovered this above standing poster and the add video (look down below) for the gay parade, which (as I also found out) will be this Sunday, the 2nd October, in Belgrade.

Parade, which this year takes place under the slogan "Pride: normal has doesn't intend to provocate", but to highlight the discriminatory position of LGBT people, organizers say. They say they are satisfied with the support they received for the parade, the majority of politicians and state institutions. Just events like the Pride Parade are an opportunity to speak about it, according to organizers and they announced more massive presence of LGBT people and their friends from all over Serbia.

This is a short plot and translation of the text I have it from. Anyway, I really hope that there won't be any conflicts, as they were last year. I think Serbia won't be on the level of all other european countries in 20 years, I doubt that this year everything will go peacefully. We'll see. And I'll keep you updated of course.

Anyway, here's the video commercial for the parade. You can also see some scenes from last year's disaster. It explains simply everything.


Aleksandra.

0 Comments: