Saturday, September 17, 2011

Have a breathtaking weekend


My Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? It's been a busy week for me, so I'm looking forward to a fun evening. Tonight we are meeting up with friends for an Italian dinner followed by a jazz concert and on Sunday we are celebrating Balazs' mom's birthday. Hope you will all have a magical weekend and here are a few great links from around the web for you to enjoy!

Must make: peanut butter pie.

A dreamy Swedish wedding.

Adorable bun.

Beautiful illustration of how to tie a bow tie.

A perfect stamp for your kitchen.

The magic of cooking and eating together.

Ombre bags perfection. (my favourite one).

Beautiful!

This Dressing On The Side video made me smile. So adorable!

How dreamy is le shack?

Perfectly mismatched.

Great autumn inspirations.

What goes into creating a perfect byggybeef sandwich.

Those painted floors are stunning.

This family melts my heart.

Knots.

Have you entered our INK + WIT GIVEAWAY already? Don't miss it!

Also, here is my latest Honest Cooking article on Italian coffee and here are a few of my latest recipes.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. Love! xo

(Photos via luna-moon)

0 Comments: