Saturday, September 10, 2011

Have a splendid weekend


Sweets, what are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow Balazs and I are going for a wine and cheese fest with a few of our friends and tonight we are off to catch a movie. I'm really looking forward to it all. Darlings, whatever you do, be safe and have tons of fun. As always here are a few great links from around the web. Blowing you all a big kiss!

Brilliant! 500 people, 1500 photos - one crazy stop-motion video.

I love every single thing about this outfit.

She is so cute.

I want to live here.

Sexy little behind the scenes with Diane Kruger.

Edible and playable chocolate records.

DIY - paper cube string lights.

16 ooey-gooey takes on classic comfort food. Yum!

Frozen bubbles - incredible!

Homework desk with a twist.

Art ink riders! Such a cool little surfer dude:)

I'd love to spend a weekend on this farm.

Those three cuties melt my heart.

Amazing!

1920's mug shots.

Absolutely wonderful birthday party.

Also, there are only two more days left to enter our GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it.

My Darlings, see you Monday morning. Love. xo

(Photos by Richard Avedon via Lost)

0 Comments: