Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Serena and Lily Fall catalog will send me to the poorhouse

But rest assured, I will have the most stylish room in that poorhouse.  After dog-earing two dozen pages in the latest Serena & Lily Fall catalog, I decided a post was in order.  Maybe we can all be roomies in this fabulous poorhouse?

By the way, whoever is styling that catalog is doing a killer job.  See the full array of new Fall offerings here  but these are just a few of my favorites. 

serenaandlily-fall
1.  Coco Play Table & Stools:  Kid sized for the chicest of tea parties...can I get this in an adult size please?
2.  Bone Inlay Frame:  So graphic and fun, love it.
3.  Metallic  Suede & Hemp Rug:  Did you hear what I just said??!?!  METALLIC SUEDE!!  I love this fresh take on the natural fiber rug.  
4.  Marbella Owl Napkins:  I kinda want to create an entire room around this gorgeous napkin which is far too lovely to be folded up as a napkin.  It really wants to be on full display as a pillow (stuff it with this 20" square pillow insert). 
5.  Lotus Mirror:  36" diameter mango wood
9.  Chevron Jute & Hemp Rug:  I've seen a million chevron rugs at this point.  Kudos to Serena & Lily for re-imagining this popular pattern in a new, natural fiber way.
11.  Capiz Tile Chandelier :  I am dying over this mod shape and the scale is amazing (30" diameter!!!)

0 Comments: