Monday, September 12, 2011

Two Years Of Weighting

Hello Everyone!
It's hard for me to believe but it has been two years since I began my weight loss journey.
I started on 9/09/09 and I am thrilled to report that I am down 4 more pounds.
That is a total of 52 pounds lost since the beginning. I am grateful that it did not turn
into a wasted effort and I let myself gain it back. I did NOT want that to happen! 
Suprisingly it has not been a stuggle to keep it off.
I'm not doing anything different than I already have done. 
I think the habits I created for myself from the start have stuck with me.
To read how I lost the weight click the top of my header under "My Weight Loss".
I would enjoy having you join me on this healthy journey. Many of you already have. 
Email me and let me know if you have questions. I understand the process.

Eating healthy is the key to it all. One of my biggest tips is not eating at night.
My cut off time is 6 pm and I have stuck to this faithfully. I enjoy a big breakfast.
Unfortunately exercise has fallen by the wayside for me lately. Oops.
I plan to get back to power walking and weightlifting.
I still weigh every-single-day and keep a journal.
It really works for me to know the actual number. I'm a detail person.
I still have these big ole' pants and try them on to remind me.
In June of 10' I cut my hair to go along with my new weight loss.
By September of 10' I was celebrating one year of success!
By February of 11' I was trying to decide on another haircut. Or not?
Thanks for the advice you gave me.
By March of 11' I decided to cut it once again for the summer. 
It has since grown back. Alot. I haven't taken any pictures lately. I will soon.
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement the past 2 years.
I hope you are all healthy and have made your goals as well.

Here we are at the start of another season. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.
I'm looking forward to many exciting changes with our upcoming move to Maryland.
I will keep you posted on our house hunt and selling this one when the time comes.
In the meantime I plan to get back to decorating our current home. I really miss it.
Have a wonderful week!


0 Comments: