Saturday, October 8, 2011

Have a crisp autumn weekend!


My Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? The weather got a bit chillier today and it seems that my beloved cozy-layers-season is finally here. Yahoo! Tonight, I'm making nutella pudding (Balazs is super excited about it) and tomorrow if it's not raining we are off to a food festival on the Castle Hill. Darlings, as always here are a few fun links from around the web. Enjoy!

Bri's awesome hairdo.

Autumn perfection.

A snazzy outfit for a jazz soiree.

I love those kismet tiles. (The whole kitchen is awesome).

Beautiful trio!

I need some of this awesome mud mask from Valley of Desolation.

OMG, this is incredible!!

Pasta & me are best friends:)

Five cool ways to style a pair of bright Corduroys.

Fun kiddos project: milk art.

One of the cutest teapots I've ever seen.

Those baby swimming photos melt my heart.

Pumpkin soup. Yum!

Four awesome tips on how to protect your skin during colder seasons.

Fog. Is it just me or fog can be really romantic?

All four, please!

Stunning cottage in breathtaking Irish countryside.

Eight great remedies for hangovers.

Only two more days left to enter our dashing jewelry GIVEAWAY!

Polarn O. Pyret set up a winter hotline (1-888-POP-KID-0) for parents to call in and ask any questions they have on how to dress their kiddos during the colder weather. Brilliant!

Darlings, thank you for all your sweet comments this week. I adore them all:) See you Monday morning! Love. xo

(Photo by the awesome Jamie Beck)

0 Comments: