Saturday, October 1, 2011

Have a superb weekend


My Dears, what are your plans for this weekend? Frankly, Balazs and I don't have any big plans. We are looking forward to a very low key two days, full of telly-watching, pasta-making and sleeping in. Sweets, wherever your plans take you, make sure to have a blast. Love you lots and here are a few awesome links from around the web. Enjoy:)

Snazzy glasses.

After looking at those photos, I want to visit Vermont :)

World's largest hot air balloon fiesta starts tomorrow. Yahoo!

Paillettes.

Carrots, almond, mint and honey - juice perfection.

Soups. Yum!

Genuinely in love with this home.

Breathtaking nature.

Most iconic dresses of the twentieth century.

I'd love to wear this outfit today.

My guest post over on Elizabeth's awesome blog: Oh how I love bookshelves!

Brilliant!

I have a soft spot for huge windows.

Such a clever pie pan. (giggle).

Have you entered our beautiful 2 prints GIVEAWAY already? Don't miss it!

Also two of my latest Honest Cooking posts:
* one-pan caramel and white chocolate chunk skillet cookie
* homemade apple crisp

Lovelies, blowing you a big kiss! See you Monday morning:) xo

(Photos of the adorable cutie named Olive by Rose & Crown)

0 Comments: