Friday, October 14, 2011

This Week's Gems


Oh boy! I can't wait for the release of this red-hot-beauty! I love L&S travel bags and I have this one already. Great autumn pop of colour, don't you think?...
My new go-to skinnys! They are oh-so comfy:)...

Ooo...how foxy is this crystal necklace? It would look so pretty with a simple tee!...

Perfect combo for catching some zzz's. Remember our sleeping tips?...

I love the shape of this skirt and guess what? It's reversible! (So cool and practical)...

Zig-zags and stripes are my weakness! Love those pillows!...

Simple and oh-so foxy - the bar necklace...
What can I say, those are perfect!...
Holy moly! I fancy the pants off those stacking rings! So splendid...

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, the fantastic Luzelle from Mengsel will donate 15% after every sale of her neon pink Moka print. How brilliant!...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Don't miss our snazzy necklace of your choice GIVEAWAY!

0 Comments: