Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zenit.

Beside traditional art, I have always loved photography, taking pictures of everything and anything, and since I got my Canon 60D, I feel like a new world has opened to me. All those new possibilities which I didn't have before! It's unbelievable!

But on the other hand, I really enjoy vintage photography. If you follow this blog, then you've surely noticed the amount of vintage polaroid and analog cameras I bought. And one of them arrived today!


It's an Zenit EM M42 slr camera with an Zenit MC-Helios 44M-4 1:2 58mm 58 mm M42 lens. I didn't try it out yet, because I still need to get a film for it, but as soon as I get some pictures, they will be up here of course! :) But from what I could try out right now, I am very content with it. Everything is on its place and working. Here are some close-ups... Oh, and the first two pictures show the camera without the lens. 







If anybody of you have something similar I would really like to know about it!

Have a nice evening!

Aleksandra.

0 Comments: