My Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I are off for a little date-night with pasta and my favourite Italian wine. Btw: This morning a friend totally shocked me by reminding me that it's only 49 days left till Christmas. Incredible! Sweets, have a great weekend and here are a few fun links for you to check out. Enjoy!
Amazing Detroit Dam.
The coolest little bat and the cutest gumball machine!
This eggplant parmesan looks delicious.
Love her jacket.
Homemade olive oil scrub.
Bang-licious.
Oh boy, I'm crazy about aprons.
Agates!
So clever and fun.
Such a pretty bracelet.
Made me smile :)
I love those huge windows.
Five soup recipes I can't wait to try.
Wave machine.
Awesome.
Don't miss our jewelry GIVEAWAY! (Only two more days left to enter).
Darlings, blowing you a huge kiss! Thank you for all the awesome chats this week:) See you Monday morning. xo
(Photo via 16 House)
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Have a grrrreat weekend!
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:27 AM
Labels: Photography, Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment