Sunday, December 11, 2011

Alice in Wonderland.

Finally Saturday! I hope everyone's having a wonderful day!

Today I just went to buy some Christmas decorations for out appartement, but I'll talk more about that in the following days. :) The rest of the day I spent home building some models for college and studying, and afterwards - some online shopping! Since the year is almost over, I thought I could look for some daily planers and notebooks, because I really write and note a lot. It's really fascinating, I have a ton of Moleskine notebooks lying around, and some also stored in various boxes. Sometimes I really feel like Ellis Grey (Grey's Anatomy fans surely know what I'm talking about)! But I think it's very important to write things down on paper, because that is the only way it can be stored for centuries. Surely it's very interesting when your grand-grand-grand-grand children can read what your feelings were when you met their grand-grand-grand-grand father for the very first time. I loved to experience that myself, and I'm simply keeping the tradition. 
Anyway, this year, I didn't want to buy another Moleskine because I just need some color. They are very qualitative, and perfectly perfect, but now it's time for a little change. I've ordered more than one organizer, since you can add the date for yourself. Which means, I don't have to wait for January to begin with it, or I can keep it until 2017, and use it then. It's very flexible, so that is why I chose more than one. Here they are...

When I first saw these, I didn't even want to look for some other ones! I simply love the vintage Alice in Wonderland look, and simply said, it couldn't be any more perfect.

I think I'll be using the first one for now, but I still have to see when it all arrives. The last Paris one is only a plain notebook, but I thought I'd share it. :) Hope you like it! :) Oh, and if you want them too, just click here to get to the store on ebay! :)












See you soon!

Aleksandra.

0 Comments: