Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Time To Deck The Halls

Hello Friends!
Are you ready for the big day?
Have you started, finished your Christmas decorating or are you
way behind like me? It has been warm one day cold the next and it really has
me out of the spirit. This weekend we are definitely getting going on it though.
In the meantime enjoy some of my favorite images from my Pinterest boards.
Come join me on my Face Book and Pinterest boards if you haven't already.
Some of you have asked where I've been and I post and pin frequently there.
I would love to see you! The buttons to find me are here on my sidebar.













I realized out of all my pin boards my Christmas decorations board is the largest.
If you want to see more come and check out my nearly 200 images. I do love Christmas!
~*~
I was recently contacted by the folks at Kirklands to host a giveaway and I'm thrilled.
You all know how much I love that store and now I get to share it with you. Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful week!
 

0 Comments: