Friday, December 16, 2011

This Week's Gems


I want to fall asleep each night while looking at this stunning piece by Stefan Ruiz...

My love-affair with mustard colour continues with this sexy number!...

This nail polish tickles my fancy...big time! (What colour are you planning to use for Christmas?)...

A perfect statement ring for your Christmas parties:)...

Snazzy bobbi pins to keep your bangs in order:)...

Because little dudes can look super cute over the Holidays as well. (Here is the shirt, the vest and even the adorable chinos)...

I wouldn't mind finding this whale cutie under the Christmas tree this year. (Santa are you reading this? Giggle)...

What can I say, I'm smitten with penguins! It would look super cool with a pair...

...of those skinny jeans, messy French bun and rosy cheeks...

I'd love to send this card to my friend wishing her the best on the upcoming party she is throwing. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

0 Comments: