Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas spirit in Vienna.

Happy Friday dear friends!

This week has been very busy for me, but it was so long! I thought Friday would never and ever arrive! But now that it's finally here, I can do the stuff I've been waiting all week to do - buy presents, wrap them and of course blog! :) I also thought I might share with you some wrapping inspirations, but that, in an another entry.

I was so happy as I saw so many comments here on blogger, and also on twitter, and you have asked me to post more photos of Vienna during the holiday season. So, here are some of the photos I've found and I hope you'll get a little glimpse of how beuatiful and magnificent my beloved city is! Enjoy!








See you soon and have a wonderful weekend!

Love, Aleksandra.

Images are courtesy of Wien.

0 Comments: