Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter Dreams.

Cold seasons of the year have always been my favorite, and so it is this year. I have also been born in winter, so maybe that is one reason more why I enjoy more snowflakes over hot beaches. Grey days, little rain drops, sparkling snow, hot chocolate, love, dreamy snowy forests, fog over mountains tops; all that fills my soul with happiness and content, and I truly believe that I could live somewhere in Lappland until my last day arrives. And who knows, one day it may be so.

Now I'm presenting you some of my favorite winter photography that I've collected on DeviantArt. If you want to find out more about the artists who made them, I've put the credits and sources into the caption. Enjoy the beauty. :)

"Break The Night With Color" by r3novatio.
"E q u i n o x" by r3novatio.
"The Passage" by r3novatio.
"Snowy Forest" by MikaTrta
"Forest of Mist." by andokadesbois
"Street of Snow" by Burning-Liquid
"Let it Snow" by Lady-Tori
"Snow walk" by V1carious

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: