Saturday, December 3, 2011

Have a dazzling weekend


Lovelies, guess what? Christmas is only 22 days away. (It just hit me this morning). Did you start decorating already? Or are you planning to start this weekend? Balazs and I are a bit under the weather so tonight I'm going to make a big jug of spiced hot wine and some pasta. Big kiss and here are a few awesome links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Oh Boy, a fun and totally handy guide to getting just drunk enough at your company's holiday party.

Girl Walk//All Day - brilliant.

Christmas cards with Christmas recipes inside - Bingo!

Outfit perfection with a snazzy pair of brogues.

The cutest little igloo.

Funky gloves:)

Besides this pumpkin goodness, I also baked this pie for Thanksgiving.

Awesome.

Christmas in Copenhagen.

The light!

What a scrumptious-looking place. (And they serve pizza).

Advent calendar perfect for a fireplace.

Book covers.

I so need this little printer in my life.

Fancy being more eco-friendly? Check this out.

Only two more days left to enter our charming jewelry GIVEAWAY!

Sweets, see you Monday morning. Love! xo

(Photos by Amy Merrick)

0 Comments: