Monday, January 16, 2012

Coral and Aqua Real Nursery

I have been totally smitten with the coral and aqua color palette since I posted this little girl's bedroom inspiration board.  I thought I was sort of over it but then I spotted this over-the-top adorable nursery and nope...not over it.

This talented mom mixed vintage Etsy finds, DIY elbow grease and some of my very favorite retailers to complete the dreamiest little girl's nursery.  Those (painted) Target mirrors on the stenciled wall are perfection.  A collection of ornate frames are unified with a coat of coral paint to create an interesting gallery wall (tip: search "ornate frames" on Etsy and scour flea markets for these.)  And I love that she used multiple shades of coral throughout the room too.  It keeps things from looking flat.  I've included a little "get the look" guide in case you happen to be as in love with this room as I am. 

coral-and-aqua-nursery

Serena & Lily punch bumper, aqua & melon mosaic fitted sheet // Anthropologie granita knob // Cutting Edge Stencils rabat all over stencil // BellaBTots fabric bloom balls


All of these images are from Project Nursery.  See more of this precious nursery here.

0 Comments: