Monday, January 16, 2012

Three Snazzy Home Things


I've been making mental notes of things I would love to add to our flat this year and an orange chair would add an amazing pop of colour to my office. I could spend evenings reading books and daydreaming on this beauty.

As I spend so much time at home working, light is very important to me and this light fixture makes me swoon. It gives an understated and very loft-y feel to that bedroom, doesn't it?


And my big goal for this year is to finally create a plant table or corner in our living room. I've lately realized that I crave greenness around me especially during the gloomy winter days.

Darlings, are you keeping a list of pretty things for your home as well? What are you lusting over? xo

P.S: I also adore the idea of colourful radiators and bathroom art:)

(Photos via Life On Sundays, From Paris to London and Design*Sponge)

0 Comments: