Saturday, January 14, 2012

Have a smoochy weekend


Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Any fun or romantic plans? Balazs and I are off to an Italian cooking class tonight. It's a Christmas gift from Balazs' brother and both of us are rather excited but not sure what to expect:) I'll let you know on Monday how it went and in the meantime here are a few great gems from around them web. Enjoy!

How to: adorable rosy cheeks:)

Sydney sky - magic!

Giggle.

Don't they look cute together?

Indoor pool in the middle of a NYC's flat.

My dream flat.

Beautiful snowy photos.

On books.

Snazzy nails.

I adore all things vintage red.

I love Lucy:)

A charming cabin in the woods.

Bag-tastic!

Pants heaven. (I adore the mustard colour pair).

Yum, nutmeg pot de creme.

Yes, please!

Pretty cool - lock your door with your phone.

This little video melts my heart:)

Nine best morning exercises that I must try.

(And the smooching photo via A Well Traveled Woman)

0 Comments: