Friday, January 20, 2012

Home Inspiration: Stripes


For Christmas, my mom sent me a classic striped kitchen rug that I've been planning to buy on my next trip to Britain. It's one of those super soft type that makes your feet sink-in while you're doing dishes :) Anyway, the whole thing made me realize that it would be nice to get a few more striped items for our flat as they make the space look that much cozier. So, here are a few of my inspirations. (I'm swooning over that striped sofa - just saying).

Lovelies, do you have any striped stuff in your home? Would you like to? How do you incorporate them into your existing style? xo

P.S: More striped goodness: icons and their stripes and bolder take on bloggers uniform:)
P.P.S: Also, bar carts, kitchen nook and snazzy frames.

(Photos via Design*Sponge, Krystal and Pinterest)

0 Comments: