Friday, January 20, 2012

Inspiration For Our New Home

Hello Everyone!
It seems this new year is already starting to fly by as usual. How
are your resolutions going? I'm starting off slow on my exercise plan
but I'm hanging in there. With our moving day getting closer and closer
I can't help but find new ideas that I envision using in our future home.
I have been pinning away on my Pinterest boards the last few months.
All of the photos shown below are on my Pinterest board called "Inspiration For 
Our New Home" with the original sources attached. Feel free to follow my boards!
I'm having way too much fun with my new pinning addiction. Click here to find me.
This large mirror and greenery looks beautiful in the formal dining room.
This lovely dining room buffet table belongs to Jennifer.
 I would like to try a black and white collage wall somewhere.
It does look really great on the stair landing.
 This deep gray paint by Benjamin Moore is a beautiful color. It's called Knoxville Gray.
 I absolutely love the light neutral sofas and square leather ottoman together.
I'm keeping my eye open for the mercury glass candlesticks as well.
 A sofa table is something I have always wanted to try in the family room.
I also like the double mercury lamps. We just got a Bose stereo so I would set it up like this.
 This iron crystal chandy is my dream for the dining room! 
A pop of zebra print will be a nice accent. I'm thinking in the master bedroom maybe?

 Our next fireplace I'm looking for a more traditional style. I want a lighter, airy look.
 We should have a fully finished basement for the first time.
I found this photo and was really inspired. I don't know if we will have a kitchen though.
 I have always like drapes and plan to use them everywhere once again.
I liked this idea of using smaller ones as accents to the window. Like a frame.
Teal, aqua and or peacock blue colors are definitely on my list!
I plan to use it as an accent color "everywhere". Love it!  
These long silk panels had me at Hello..:) 

Here is a photo I found that I'm envisioning for the guest room.
Time will tell how it will all come together. I can't wait!
We still have about six more weeks before his official orders come through.
After that it should start to fly by at record speed. Whew!
What are your decorating ideas for 2012?
Are you changing things around, remodeling or moving? Please share.
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: