Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Serene Beauty


My friend, Josie says that jellyfish have always amazed her and disgusted her at the same time. I have to admit, I feel the same way about them. As a child I had the hardest time swimming in the Black Sea as they were everywhere but undeniably they are exquisite to look at. Aren't those photos serene? There is something about the way they flow that feels totally peaceful to me. I could spend hours looking at them swim. Do you feel the same way? xo

P.S: Here is an interesting article about the giant jellyfish in Japan.
P.P.S: If you have a minute, check out this breathtaking video of Jellyfish Lake, located on the Eli Malk island in the Republic of Palau.

(Video by Sarosh Jacob via ETC. Photos via Honestly WTF & From Paris to London)

0 Comments: