Saturday, February 4, 2012

Container Store love for my Dressing Room!

Happy Friday to me!!!  If you're a fan of The Container Store as you know I am, then maybe you saw a familiar face pop into your inbox this afternoon.  Yup, that would be! 

I am so flattered and THRILLED that they dedicated an entire email to my dressing room space!  I transformed it this past summer with the help of their awesome elfa products.  

Speaking of elfa...their annual 30% off elfa sale is going on RIGHT NOW and includes everything I used in my dressing room and installation.  GO.  NOW. 


If you don't get the email and care to read the little interview they did with me, click the image above to see it expanded.  

And if you're visiting my blog for the first from the Container Store email, WELCOME!  I hope you'll take a few minutes to check out the full behind the scenes of my dressing room here as well as some of my other projects linked at the top of the page.  And you can always follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up with ongoing projects and inspiration.

0 Comments: