Saturday, February 11, 2012

{Fill in the blanks.}


1. I started my blog because:
well, this is quite a long story actually... A few years ago, I was running a blog already, but back then I didn't have any motivation about it, and I really didn't know where it should go. And after some time I deleted it, and was pretty sure that wouldn't start another one ever again. But then, this past autumn, I decided to give it another try. In the first place it should have been only about my artworks (as you can see in the first post!), but with the time it grew to what it is now. And I couldn't be any happier!

2. Things I love seeing on ther blogs:
originality. Creativity. Something new. I'm not that into fashion blogs, since there are way to many, but I like some which have they own style. But most of them are very similar in a way.

3. Something I love about blogging:
the best thing that has happened to me while blogging was meeting new awesome people, and other bloggers, and it's such a great experience! Learning about other countries and cities, seeing so many talented artists!

4. A favorite post of mine:
I just tried to choose one, but it's really impossible... I would say, I really love each post equally, since I've put so much love in every single one of them, and it's so hard to pick up only one!

5.Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is:
... that I'm obsessed with nail polishes! I have something over 200. 

5. My new favorite blogs to read are:
Uiii, this is quite hard to tell, since I have so many that I aboslutelly adore! But let's pick up a few: Amy Seeley's blog; she's such a great songwriter and singer too. Unfortunatelly, she doesn't blog that often, but I love it anyway. Then there's Ilene from much love, illy. I really love everything she does! Her style of writing, photos, and all that love that she gives her readers and sponsors... You should really check it out!

6. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are:
being way too negative... When I really feel bad, or am too whiny I prefer not blogging, than spreading all the negativity around. 

And you? 

Happy FRIDAY people!

Love, Aleksandra.

Linking up with the little things we do.

0 Comments: