Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rainboots for everyday adventures (and traveling)

Two weeks ago, we talked about the five best shoes for traveling. But! A few readers pointed out that Hunter boots are tough squeeze into a suitcase (true). Happily, I was able to find two easy-to-wear-pack boots, which I love...
Loeffler Randall makes the chicest rain boots. (I always spot gorgeous women wearing these around downtown Manhattan.) The bonus is, they look like cool booties even when it's not raining. So you don't have to switch your shoes when you get to dinner or work. They're a splurge, but you could keep them your whole life! I'm saving my pennies for these:)
Redfoot makes foldable rain boots! How genius is that?! You could just pop them in your suitcase. They're lightweight and waterproof, and have a fleece lining for warmth.

Which would you choose? Which suits your personality best? xoxo

0 Comments: