Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten Best Romantic Comedies


Lovelies, with the Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought today would be fun to share ten of my favourite romantic comedies, including ten quotes from those movies that rock my world. They are perfect for a cozy evening-in and just the thing you need to unwind after a busy day! So here they are:

Sleepless in Seattle
 - Annie Reed: Now that was when people KNEW how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance... nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real. It was...

Bridget Jones - Bridget: This is an occasion for genuinely tiny knickers.

When Harry Met Sally - Harry: I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Pretty Woman - Vivian: In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.

Love Actually - PM: ...If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around.

Notting Hill - Anna: After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

The 40 Year-Old Virgin - Andy: Is it true that if you don't use it you lose it?

The Ugly Truth - Mike: That's crap. They say they want romance, they say they want true love, but all they want is a check list. Is he perfect? Is he handsome? Is he a doctor?...

Along Came Polly - Irving: It's not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride...

Wedding Crashers - Jeremy: I'm not perfect. But who are we kidding? Neither are you. And you wanna know what? I dig it! And...You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Darlings, now it's your turn, what are your favourite romcoms? Do you fancy any of the above? What films would you add to the list? xo

P.S: Also, a few awesome movie posters!
P.P.S: All things movies.

(Photos via IMDb. Layout by me for exPress-o)

0 Comments: