Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have a fun weekend.

What are you doing this weekend? Alex and I are trying this new restaurant (jerk chicken!) and planning our summer family vacation (narrowing down the choices!). I love planning vacations; Alex hates it. Every relationship I know seems to have a planner and a fly-by-the-seat-of-their-pants person. (Which are you?) Anyway, here are a few great posts from around the web...

Gold tomatoes. What?

Jamie's coolest cinemagraph yet.

A hair bow. I bow down.

This relationship book looks both funny and sad.

A man walks all day to create snow art.

Cute riders on the subway.

Losing the term "baby weight."

If you're in Chicago next weekend, go to Dose!

Stuffed animals based on kids' drawings.

NYC made of paper.

Listening to this adorable band.

And, finally, thank you to the Huffington Post for spreading the word about weaning-related depression. I was thrilled to be included after writing my personal story.

(Photo by Ruth Orkin)

0 Comments: