Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have a Magical Weekend!


Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? As I mentioned in the morning, Balazs and I are staying in tonight, cooking pasta and listening to some soothing Miles Davis tunes. Tomorrow we are off for a short train ride to visit Balazs' family that we haven't seen in a while. Besides that I'm planning to catch up on sleep and have at least one super long bubble bath. Sweets, have a magical weekend and as always here are a few great links for you to check out if you are in blog-reading-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

Do you remember the aurora borealis last January? Here are a few more photos of it. Breathtaking!

Interesting new solution for a worthy cause. Check it out: KONY 2012!

I so need cuppow in my life!

Alfred Hitchcock.

Moka Alessi - on my wish list.

A delicious tomato soup recipe.

Head scarves now and then.

Adorable shoes!

Ombre star garland.

Mayim Bialik recently wrote a book on parenting and it created a big discussion.

When can I move in?

Buttercream frosting cake. Yum!

What to focus on...

Made me laugh!

More awesome dots.

I love those hidden dimension cards. Here is how they work.

A few ways to become happier.

And here are 4 exPress-o posts all about beautiful travel spots that you might have missed:
* Cherry blossom avenue in Germany.
* Montaña Mágica Lodge in Chile.
* Peruvian Oasis in Peru.
* Flower Garden in Japan.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

(Photo of the breathtaking Scottish Highlands by Luis del Rio via National Geographic)

0 Comments: