Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maia's Secret



If you fancy getting a bit inspired this morning, this video will totally do the trick. (It really did it for me). It’s an amazing short that captures the secrets of eternal youth of a 95 year old Russian ballerina, Maia Helles. Despite her elderly age, she remains independent, healthy and as fit as a forty year old. She thinks that her well-being has a lot to do with the benefits of her daily exercise routine, which she perfected, together with her mother, over 60 years ago, long before exercise classes were even invented.

Her secret to a long happy life: "simplicity, work and enjoyment". I love that and wish I would be half as fit when I'm her age. Such an inspiration, isn't she? xo

P.S: Yoga in Paris.

(My friend Maia from julia warr via Simple Lovely. Top photo via Rikshaw Design)

0 Comments: