Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things you should know about Vol. 3

Random things I feel the need to share with you all...

Loving the colors and pattern on this outdoor chair cushion from Kirkland's.  And only $16.99!  Comes in settee size too.

 

My love for otomi textiles is well documented at this point.  But seeing this lovely fabric as a pouf took my breath away. 


There's a whole mess of new rugs out that I love.  This one from West Elm is my fave.  It's just ethnic enough while still being neutral.  Love that.

Also really loving this simple stripe from Ballard Designs.
 

I might need to get the string art party started again and make a heart.  A string art string heart...
  I love it.



Pretty sure Knox needs 1 (or 6) of these insanely cute felted wool Easter chicks in his basket this year.


Or maybe a nest of them.  AAAAAAH!!!  The cuteness!!  It hurts my eyes!



Birds!  Everywhere birds!  I need some pink flamingo in my life and this pillow should just about satisfy that need.

 



 Cute rocking bird from West Elm.  I want to put it on a shelf in a baby's room.
 

Love this art.  Reminds me of Boston's Back Bay (though I don't remember it being quite so colorful.)
 

Lots of people ask me about what to do with their bedroom windows when their headboards extend past the allotted "headboard between windows space".  You could push all the fabric to one side and swag it of course but doesn't this layered effect look so much richer?  Love this look.



What nuggets of greatness have you come across lately?

0 Comments: