Monday, March 5, 2012

Poppies In The Powder Room

Hello Everyone!
Painting and more painting has been going on around here.
Let's not forget carpet cleaning, power washing, donating, general deep cleaning
and the fun part...shopping! Finally this past week a ton of progress has happened.
 Here is the finished powder room. Join me!
 I started with cheerful poppy prints from Kirklands.
It ended up that the entire room has a nature feel to it.
 A sage green flower valance from Bed Bath and Beyond.
 The scented oil is jasmine and it smells wonderful.
I hung hand towels in a soft sage green.
 The lid cover is moss green. Oops. I forgot to add the matching rug. 
I will grab it soon. The white flowers are from Kirklands.
 Here you can really see the true paint color. It's called Sisal by Martha Stewart.
What a difference! Wow, this room was very dark before.
 The sink and mirror.
I wish I would have chosen a lighter sink six years ago but it stays.
I placed a gold frame in front of the lamp cord to hide it.
Here is a before photo of the room.
Our next big project... 
 The kitchen cabinets are being painted cream on Tuesday. Hooray!
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: