Friday, March 9, 2012

Snow and happiness.

Good evening friends! How has your week been so far? 
Mine has been, well, let's say pretty busy. But this is kind of stress that I actually enjoy a lot, since it's something that I love doing... It takes a lot of commitment and devotion, and also time to finish all projects, but it's the profession I chose to do, and to be honest - I couldn't be any happier.

I remember when I started my architecture studies about half a year ago, it was a pretty complicated time for me, if this is the right thing, right choice, and right kind of life that I want for myself. But as more time passed I started to enjoy what I was doing, and I became more sure with every single day that THIS is THE thing I am supposed to do.

So, I definitely feel like I'm on the right track... And I couldn't be happier!

How do you feel about things that you are doing? Are you lucky enough to say you can do your dream job? Or what are your plans? I'm so curious to know! :)
And by the way, we all thought that the winter started to slowly fade away here, but it was snowing here today! And I was actually pretty happy about it, since I think it's still time for snow... But well, it stopped now, and instead it's raining... But I love rainy weather, always have...


Happy Thursday friend!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: