Friday, April 6, 2012

Have A Magnificent Easter Weekend!


Lovelies, I'm signing out this week a day earlier to start on the Easter celebrations. First stop, picking up friends from the airport tonight. Balazs already started preparing the ham as we are hosting a brunch on Saturday but on Sunday we all are off for a huge lamb feast to our favourite restaurant. Besides that I'm planning to eat my weight in Cadbury eggs that arrived this morning from England (thanks, mom) and enjoy filling up our flat with overall chaos.

My sweet darlings, how about you? What are your plans for this long weekend? Wish you a beautiful one filled with egg hunts, full bellies and tons of kisses. I see you Wednesday morning. Miss you already and here are a few fun links for you to check out between the celebrations. Enjoy!

Same here:)

Fourteen stunning French sunsets.

Perfect Easter cupcakes!

Are you as busy as you think? (Great read).

How to turn any cheese into dessert.

A Family - friendly workplace. (the European parliament).

This house is amazing.

Did you hear? The sock bun is taking over!

A tumblr all about celebrity close-ups. (uh-oh, I can't stop looking at it).

Snazzy.

Such a fun kitchen wall.

Hot cross buns remind me of my mom:)

Micro house for only $200!

Ever wondered what does it take to come out with a really great idea? Here it is:)

Seeing NYC by bike.

DIY: snazzy elbow patches.

Sweet.

I want to go hiking here.

Photobooth fun!

Eight pretty spring lipstick shades. (This one is my favourite).

Bag-licious.

And how about these two exPress-o posts all about Easter that you might have missed?
* Grass eggs.
* Homemade Cadbury eggs:)

(Photo via Amanda Jane Jones)

0 Comments: